“Treat Stretch Marks in Just a Few Easy Laser Treatments”
Stretch marks are an unfortunate fact of life for almost every woman. Anytime the skin has been stretched too far or too fast – such as during puberty, pregnancy, or weight loss – these unsightly lines appear. Otherwise joyous events such as the arrival of a new baby or a hard-won battle for a new figure can be marred by these distracting marks. Just because stretch marks are normal doesn’t mean you have to live with them. Finally there’s a treatment for stretch marks that helps give you the clear, smooth, touchable skin you’ve been dreaming of.
Following are the points that will make the Stretch marks removal treatment clearer.
- By Laser: Laser stretch mark treatment uses short pulses of micro-fine laser light to reach deeply into the skin's sub-layers, treating the aging support structure. Then the body's natural healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin - the crucial building blocks of smooth skin. The new collagen can leave the stretch mark smoother in texture and reduce the appearance of the stretch mark on the skin by improving the color.
- By Chemical Peels: In the chemical peel procedure, a chemical solution is applied to the skin using a sponge, cotton pad, cotton swab, or brush. The types and strengths of the chemicals in the solution vary according to the individual patient’s needs. The chemicals essentially peel off the top layers of damaged, dead skin and activate new skin cell production.
“Enjoy life without Stretch Marks”
- FDA-cleared product
- Smoother, better-looking skin without surgery
- No treatment downtime
- Improved skin appearance
- Comfortable treatment sessions
- Minimal treatment side effects