“Achieve naturally beautiful LIPS”
Lips are, after our eyes, the most expressive and noticeable feature of our face. They are called on daily to speak for us, and in the process they call attention to themselves with their motion. They are also one of the most prominent features distinguishing a masculine face from a feminine one.
Feminine lips are full, round, shapely - with a pronounced cupid's bow (the m-shaped region of the lips directly below the nose). On the other hand, masculine lips are thin and relatively flat. Our lips lose collagen and shrink as we age, contributing to the popular perception that men often grow more handsome as they age.
Lip reduction is used to make lips smaller or thinner. Lip augmentation is used to make lips larger or plumper. Lip lifts are to close the distance under the nose, usually giving the lips a fuller, more pleasing appearance. There are also lip reconstruction surgeries that are used to fix damaged tissue or the abnormal growth of lips, such as cleft lips (lips which do not grow together the correct way, leaving a noticeable separation). Lip surgery procedures are also available to revise scar tissue.
Lip Reshape is a proficient surgical technique through which we can do a variety of changes to an individual’s face.
Following are the points that will make the Lip Reshape treatment clearer.
- Lip Reshape includes fillers, fat and stem cells therapy, dermal fat grafting etc.
- Fillers when used have to be prepared at yearly intervals.
- All fats and stem cells used for lip augmentation are strictly natural and permanent.
“To feel good, is to look good”
Lip surgery is a common practice nowadays, with large numbers of men and women wanting to enhance their facial appearance and improve their self-esteem. Lip surgery is can restores volume to the lips, either through surgery or by using injectable fillers. Most often, patients turn to fillers, in order to avoid surgery. However, other patients seek more permanent treatment, such as lip implants, to achieve their ideal look.
- Gradual, simple treatment. Lip augmentation is usually performed on an outpatient basis in the doctor's office. Most injectable treatments take just an hour to complete, though permanent lip implant surgery may several hours. Lip implant surgery will require anesthesia, and will require your doctor to make small incisions. Allergy testing is usually necessary for lip augmentation procedures.
- Less bruising. Fillers used for lip augmentation will leave patients with less bruising, swelling, and fewer side-effects. Patients with lip implants may experience some mild discomfort, or swelling following the procedure. Stitches used to close the incisions will be removed after a few days, and patients are usually advised to use ice packs during the first 24 hours after the procedure.
- Less downtime. With nonsurgical lip augmentation procedure, patients can return to their normal activities almost immediately. Patients who undergo a more invasive lip implant procedure should usually expect about a weeks'
- Long-lasting results. Although the results of nonsurgical lip fillers usually last for several months, they are not considered permanent, and return visits in the future will likely be necessary to maintain results. However, temporary procedures can also be very appealing to patients as well- especially patients who want to experiment with fuller lips, but not permanently commit to the look. Although the recovery time associated with lip implants is longer, lip implants are considered a permanent solution that will not require a great deal of maintenance in the future.