“Enjoy smoother, firmer skin”
After years of crinkling and wrinkling, the lines that appear between your brows start to linger longer and can be more pronounced. For women, whose faces tend to be more animated than men’s and whose skin is typically more delicate, these lines may appear exaggerated and more permanent. To help ensure that you achieve the best possible results, educate yourself about BOTOX Cosmetic. Begin by reading this brochure, and then ask your doctor if BOTOX is right for you.
Following are the points that will make the BOTOX treatment clearer.
- BOTOX is a FDA cleared treatment for moderate to severe frown lines.
- BOTOX is a purified protein that is administered in a simple, nonsurgical procedure to temporarily reduce the moderate to severe frown lines between the brows-in people ages 18 to 65.
- It became the first and only product to receive FDA approval for moderate to severe crow’s feet.
- Approved in 78 countries for aesthetic use.
Consider yourself in good company
BOTOX is administered during a simple 1O-minute treatment in healthcare provider's office. BOTOX is a quick and minimally invasive treatment. Your doctor makes a few tiny injections into the muscles that cause moderate to severe frown lines between your brows.
- Most popular: BOTOX Cosmetic has been the most popular of cosmetic procedures
- Satisfying: 97% of patients surveyed were satisfied with the results of their BOTOX Cosmetic treatments.
- Nonsurgical: Tiny injections are administered directly into the muscles that cause frown lines between the brows
- Freedom to express yourself: You won’t look like you've had work done!
- No downtime: 10-minute procedure, Often called a lunchtime procedure, treatment is brief and requires no recovery.
- Results: Visible results may appear within 1 to 2 days.